Steel Pizza Stones
Making great crusts (like you find on Neapolitan-style pizza) traditionally requires a 700-1000F wood-fired oven. These steel stones replicate those great tasting crusts.
- MADE IN USA--15" x 15" x 1/4"--made of carbon steel--pre-seasoned--IMPORTANT you need an average of 1.5" on all sides of your oven. Without enough clearance, your steel will get very hot while your air space above will not be hot enough to adequately cook the ingredients, resulting in badly burned crust.
- 15 inches square gives you larger round pizzas (15") than the traditional 14 x 16, which can only hold a 14-inch round pizza, and has a nearly equal overall space (225 square inches) than the 14 x 16 (224 square inches). Fits perfectly on the Weber 22.5" grill. Pre-seasoned, which is why the dark color. Re-season only as needed. Steel WILL NEVER BREAK, and will last for a lifetime.
- EXTREMELY HEAVY--Actual Weight of the Samurai
- Steel pizza stones deliver a huge amount of heat very quickly to your pizza or bread.
- Matte finish surface allows steam to channel away quickly and keeps a nice appearance.
Where To Buy
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Pizza Stone, Engineered Tuff Cordierite Durable, Heavy Duty Ceramic, Baking Stone, Pizza Pan, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill, Thermal Shock Resistant, Durable and Safe, 15x12 Inch Rectangular for only $58.80
- The lowest price of Artisan Steel - High Performance Pizza Steel Made in the USA - 16" x 14.25" (.25" Thick) was obtained on May 19, 2022 2:41 am.
Specification: Steel Pizza Stones