Spare Air Mini Scuba Tank
The Spare Air mini scuba tanks compact size allows for more versatile mounting options. Size preferred by military agencies worldwide. Original 1.7 cu ft is the “old faithful” of the SPARE AIR product line. In production since 1979 – over 100,000 units in use.
- YOUR SAFETY SECURED: The Spare Air Emergency Tank was created after its inventor had a close call running out of air and barely escaping to the surface in time. With this simple backup tank you can ensure you'll always have enough air to return.
- SIMPLE TO USE: The Spare Air system is designed to be simple so you can access your backup air any time. This refillable cylinder can be handed off to a fellow diver in trouble and begin providing nitrox oxygen in a moment's notice.
- LOW PROFILE TANK: With it's small size and simple holster system this tank is out of the way when diving but easily accessible when you need it. It's 13.4" tall and has a 2.25" diameter. Weighing just 2.2lbs when full you can ignore this mini tank until you need it.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: This black anodized aluminum scuba tank comes with a black holster that attaches easily to your dive gear, a leash to prevent accidental loss, and a refill adapter to fill air off of scuba tanks. This package has all the equipment you need to dive with added safety.
- ALWAYS RETURN WITH AIR TO SPARE: After barely avoiding a catastrophe when he ran out of air on a dive Larry Williamson patented the Spare Air mini backup tank for divers. Spare Air has been ensuring safety for over 40 years with American made scuba tanks.
Where To Buy
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Spare Air Model 300 Package Kit 3.0 cu ft w/Safety Whistle for only $299.99
- The lowest price of Spare Air New 3.0CF Nitrox Package for Scuba Divers with Dial Gauge Upgrade, Fill Adapter, Holster, Leash, and Free Quick Release Coil Lanyard ($15.95 Value) was obtained on October 10, 2022 7:14 pm.