POWERBREATHER Wave Snorkel
The Powerbreather is an asymmetric snorkel that brings in fresh air from both the top tubes and exhales your CO2 from the bottom. There is no mixed CO2 air as with a any traditional snorkel. Top valves on the tube only open briefly for an inhale, otherwise staying closed and keeping water out. You can literally hold your breath, dive deep, come up and inhale, with no water entering the snorkel.
- Fresh air: Dry oxygen flows in the top & Co2 is removed separately from the bottom
- No gurgling: no water comes in the top vents, only air. Saliva/water ease out the bottom
- Wave edition is full featured - includes all caps for flip turns and open water, and extended speed vents for extra choppy water
- US at (Triathlon) legal (unless otherwise deemed by race director)
- Open water swimming for freestyle, breast, butterfly and side stroke
Where To Buy
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Swim Outlet, Rakuten.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase POWERBREATHER Sport for only $109.00, which is 27% less than the cost in Rakuten.com ($149.99).
- The lowest price of AMEO Powerbreather WAVE Edition Swimming BreathingTrainer Power Breather was obtained on May 1, 2021 5:00 am.
Specification: POWERBREATHER Wave Snorkel