The Powerbreather is an asymmetric snorkel that brings in fresh air from both the top tubes and exhales your CO2 from the bottom. There is no mixed CO2 air as with any traditional snorkel. The tubes bring air in only, no water, so you do not need to clear the tubes of water, just relaxed breathing. Ideal for recreational & distance swimmers, those learning proper stroke, up to professional level trainers.
- Fresh air: oxygen flows in the top & Co2 expels out the bottom
- No gurgling: no water comes in the top vents, only air, due to Powerbreather innovative Membrane technology
- Sport PB0100 not Intended for flip turns in pool or choppy open. See lap or wave editions
- US at (Triathlon) legal (unless otherwise deemed by race director)
- Open water swimming for freestyle, breast, butterfly and side stroke
Where To Buy
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Rakuten.com, Walmart.com.
- At amazon.com you can purchase POWERBREATHER Sport for only $109.00, which is 27% less than the cost in Rakuten.com ($149.99).
- The lowest price of AMEO Powerbreather WAVE Edition Swimming BreathingTrainer Power Breather was obtained on May 19, 2022 2:10 am.
Specification: POWERBREATHER Snorkel