Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf
Knives Of Alaska 00326FG Alpha Wolf Knife, Black
- Slender .100" thick blade reduces drag when skinning and fleshing
- Blade length - 3.75"
- High quality, vegetable-tanned, oiled leather sheath.
- D-2 high carbon tool steel, with double-draw tempering and cryogenic treatment
- Full tang, double-riveted olive green handle with lanyard hole gives knife extra strength
Knives of Alaska 345FG Alpha Wolf Suregrip S30V Knife
- Full-tang drop-point hunter-style blade
- Hand sharpened with special convex edge
- Bevel: 18-20
- Rockwell hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 3-3/4"; knife length: 7-7/8"
Knives Of Alaska Alpha Wolf Suregrip Handle D2/Cub Knife Combo
- Metal consist of D2 Steel
- Beautiful leather sheath included
- Combo includes the Alpha Wolf D2 Knife and the Cub Bear Knife
- Package Dimensions: 29.21 L x 5.842 H x 10.414 W (centimeters)
Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf Knife with OD Green G-10 Handle and S30V Blade
- Product Type: Sporting Goods
- Package Dimensions: 8" L X 1" W X 1" H
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Package Weight: 0.240 Kilograms
Knives Of Alaska- Alpha Wolf
By The Bullfrogman K.O.A. Alpha Wolf D2 Steel.
Knives of Alaska, Alpha Wolf and Chosera Water Stones
Hello YouTube Friends, KISS "Keep It Simple Sharpening" Just a quick video to show the difference the Chosera Water Stones make on an already sharp blade.
Specification: Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf