Ethique Body Care Products
Ethique Body Products mission is to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you and better for the planet.
- MISSION: We're on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste while offering our customers 100% sustainable, ethically sourced products, made from natural and effective ingredients. Better for you. Better for the planet.
- PROBLEM: Plastic. Over 40% of plastic comes from product packaging (We're changing that!) 80 Billion plastic bottles disposed of around the world each year are from shampoo & conditioner alone. 8 Million tonnes of plastic end up in the ocean every year. 9/10 fish have ingested microplastics according to studies. By 2050 there will be more plastic in the sea than fish. Only 9% of ALL plastic ever made has been recycled. Every person on earth consumes 40,000 microplastics each year.
- SOLUTION: Ethique is the world's first zero waste and most sustainable lifestyle beauty brand. We use biodegradable ingredients and compostable packaging so all our solid bars leave no trace (except the luscious skin and hair it leaves behind, of course!). Our products are super concentrated so by switching to beauty bars, you're saving plastic bottles going to landfill. Ethique is New Zealand's highest scoring BCorp as well as carbon fiber neutral and living ware employer.
- JOURNEY: To date we saved our planet from over 5 million plastic bottles! We’ve converted thousands of fans to plastic free beauty and are genuinely making a difference to the amount of plastic waste made and disposed of every year. Our new goal is to save 50 million by 2025 (and we're on track already!). To put our money where our mouth is, each year 20% of our profit goes to charities fighting alongside us to protect the planet. Join the revolution and #giveupthebottle
- THE GUARDIAN: Equivalent To 5 Bottles of Liquid Conditioner - 5.1 Liters of water saved. The Guardian was created for those people who suffer from very dry, very damaged or frizzy hair. Containing lots of cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin B5 and zesty lime oil it will tame your frizz, hydrate dry hair and make your hair look smooth and lush (it won't repair your hair, it is impossible to repair something that is dead.) The Guardian can also be used as a shaving bar or an in-shower moisturiser.
Where To Buy
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Amazon.com, Pharmapacks.
- At amazon.com you can purchase Ethique Eco-Friendly Bodywash Bar, Lavender & Peppermint - Sustainable Natural Bodywash Bar for All Skin Types, Plastic Free, Vegan, Plant Based, 100% Compostable and Zero Waste, 4.23oz for only $11.50
- The lowest price of Ethique Eco-Friendly Gradual Tanning Bar, Bombshell 2.29 oz was obtained on May 28, 2020 10:56 am.
Specification: Ethique Body Care Products
EAN List Element: 0810003550019
Height: 126, Length: 331, Weight: 25, Width: 142
|Product Type Name|
Ethique Eco-Friendly Bodywash Bar (Charcoal, Kaolin & Oatmeal) 4.23 oz
UPC List Element: 810003550019