Aquasure Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water Filter System D200UF
The Aquasure AS-D200UF Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water System is designed to substantially improve the quality of your drinking water by providing healthier, safer, and cleaner filtered water through our advanced Ultra-Filtration (UF) water purification process.
The AS-D200UF is a true plug and play countertop system that is designed to address a broad range of issues such as taste, odor, chlorine and most contaminants that are detrimental to your health. It also requires minimal services or maintenance with 800 gallons of filtration life and built-in LED indicator to remind you the filter replacement time
Specification: Aquasure Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water Filter System D200UF
EAN List Element: 0855864008132
|Product Type Name|
Aquasure Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water Filter System with 0.1 Micron Ultra-Filtration (UF) + Microban Anti-Microbial Technology (White)
UPC List Element: 855864008132
- 0.1 – 0.01 Micron Ultra-Filtration (UF) hollow fibers effectively remove bacteria, viruses, cysts, suspended particles, and materials of higher molecular weight, allowing only pure water and dissolved minerals to pass through.
- 5 Micron Sediment Pre-filter helps traps larger particles, rust, dirt, sand, and sediment through its ultra-fine web. Extending the life of UF filter and optimize its performance.
- True Plug & Play system that works with most kitchen, RV, Office, or Bathroom sink faucet, without the need of modifying any existing plumbing fixture.
- High capacity, longer lasting filter that produces superior tasting water for up to one year.
- Equipped with ELI (End of Life Indicator) LED that help take away the guesswork of when to replace the filter cartridges.
5 Micron Sediment pre-filter is specifically designed to provide high dirt holding capacity, reduce sediment and rust particles, and extend the life of filters afterward. Its micro-fine web design traps more particles and helps keep the other filters working in optimal performance.
Radial Flow Filtration allows water to enter the cartridge through the radius of the filter, allowing the outer layer to trap and retain larger particles such as dirt, rust, and sediment.
0.5 Micron Carbon block micro-strain the water through its 0.5-micron pores to trap micro-organism and cysts. the carbon block chemisorptive process effectively reduces Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) PCB’s certain heavy metals such as lead, pesticides, herbicides, chloroform and other chlorination by-products.
0.1 – 0.01 Micron Ultra-Filtration (UF) hollow fibers effectively remove bacteria, viruses, cysts, suspended particles, and materials of higher molecular weight, allowing only pure water and dissolved minerals to pass through.
Aquasure Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water System - Chlorine Removal Test
We used our most popular countertop water filter in this video to show how effective it is in removing chlorine from the water. Click on this link to learn more about ...