Aquasure AS-D100CER Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water System
The Aquasure AS-D100CER Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water System is designed to substantially improve the quality of your drinking water by providing healthier, safer, and cleaner filtered water through our advanced Micro-Ceramic Carbon filtration process.
The AS-D100CER is a true plug and play countertop system that is designed to address a broad range of issues such as taste, odor, chlorine and most contaminants that are detrimental to your health. It also requires minimal services or maintenance with 800 gallons of filtration life and built-in LED indicator to remind you the filter replacement time.
Take it anywhere you go with Aquasure Dash Series Drinking Water System and never worry about not having clean, healthy water.
Specification: Aquasure AS-D100CER Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water System
Aquasure Dash Series
EAN List Element: 0855864008156
|Product Type Name|
Aquasure Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water Filtration System with 0.5 Micron Micro-Ceramic Carbon Block with Microban Technology (Black)
UPC List Element: 855864008156
- Equipped with Multi-stage 0.5 Micron Micro-Ceramic Carbon Block with Microban technology that reduces 100s of water contaminants such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), PCB, Pesticides, Herbicides, Chloroform, and other chlorination by-products.
- Ceramic Outer shell help trap and retain dirt, rust, sediment and ensures key cyst and microbial filtration.
- True Plug & Play system that works with most kitchen, RV, Office, or Bathroom sink faucet, without the need of modifying any existing plumbing fixture.
- Draped in high gloss piano white or black finish. The Dash Series Countertop System will feel right at home with other high-end kitchen appliances.
- Equipped with ELI (End of Life Indicator) LED that help take away the guesswork of when to replace the filter cartridges.
Remove Key Contaminants:
And much More
Rated capacity: 800 gallons (3028.33 L)
Micron Rating: 0.5µ
Replacement Filter: AF-D05CER
Flow Rate: 0.75 GPM (2.84 LPM) @ 60 psi
Maximum Working Pressure: 100 psig (689.5 kPa)
Minimum Working Pressure: 30 psig (206.8 kPa)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 100ºF (38ºC)
Minimum Operating Temperature: 34ºF (1ºC)
Aquasure Dash Series Countertop Drinking Water System - Chlorine Removal Test
We used our most popular countertop water filter in this video to show how effective it is in removing chlorine from the water. Click on this link to learn more about ...